Saturday, August 6, 2011

A week in phone pictures.

I do love taking pictures. I take a few with my camera, things I just want to remember but am not terribly concerned about the quality (or don't have my camera so this is as good as it gets).  These pictures are not really reason for a blog alone, but neat together!



This is Jake's tracker and his work vehicle:) 

Seth and his new baseball game.  He loves sports!!  He sat and read the whole instruction manual! 

This is such a common summertime picture.  The stools are to hold the screen against the wall (so the window doesn't cause viewing issues).  I loved Seth's resting place!

Victoria's new flea market mirror:)

This is Jacob's arm and Jacob's belly.  Jacob has worked all summer and for the first time ever has a very serious farmers tan.

Love this picture.  This is Lita's room. The bed was my greatgrandmothers. When I was a little girl I always slept with my MawMaw Johnson in this bed.  It was my mothers until she died and now I am thankful to be able to pass in along to my children someday. For now? Now Miss Lita is the body who enjoys this sweet bed!!

This is a picture I took from the car while riding to the hospital to see Scott;s mom.  In college this was one sweet place to eat.  Ryan said, "you ate there in college? Wow, that was a really long time ago!"  haha...and it was! 

Seth rode with Sam and I to Sam's Doctors appointment this week.  I took this of the boys.

From a psychiatric magazine....LOVED it.  lol:)

I took Ryan and Daniel (and Seth and Korey went along for the ride) to the Health Dept for shots last Thursday. For the first time in my adult life I saw this basket of free condoms.  You would know my boys plopped down right beside it. Ryan wanted to get a bag cause they were free! Seth told him, "It's just paper!" and it did appear that way. I finally had to tell them it was for adults. I wish that were true!

This was confiscated from a bedroom this week. I took this picture to send to Scott. I wasn;t sure where they all had been. Scott knew exactly.  <sigh>  Kids!!  Well, in this case one who is suffering from tough consequences.

Scott took Seth to sign up for football this morning. Seth had outgrown his cleats and he and Dad came home with these crazy cool ones.  Seth, being Seth, made the comment when one of the other kids said something about them, "it isn't the shoes you wear, it;s what you do with them"...lol:)

Doug and his buddy Nolan asked for these. I took this to send to them to let them know they were ready:)  In this house you better come quickly or miss out!

These Sarah and I made tonight.  I laughed as I took the picture. The only thing remotely healthy about these would be the itty bitty bit of fresh parsley:)

I laughed at this. This shirt was Jacobs.  Jake bought it in Florida when he was about Seth's age.  It's still in style:)

 Seth drew this and I had to take a picture of it. I have had moments when this looks  exactly how I feel..... I don't think he meant for it to look like me...haha~

1 comment: