I've been moving things around. This is for Chelsea (who I tried to tell about it on the phone). In the star spangled banner room Sarah painted. For those who wonder what you're looking at? The cabinets were not there before, they were in the boys living room and I swapped...
Scott brought home eight neat "office" chairs on Saturday. They were free and they are very well made. I have them all bunched in the living room trying to figure out where they belong. While I've been thinking and thinking....my kids have been enjoying. Today I laughed at myself (in my trying to find somewhere for them to go and be used). Look at my kiddos...using the silly chairs to death!
| Tasha and Lita |
| Seth telling Nina some tall (wide) tale. |
| Tori doing her homework:) |
While moving and cleaning out the cabinets we found these frames.....
John has moved in with Joe leaving us an extra bedroom. Soon to be my new quest room! A big bed and pictures and books....just perfect! Well, those are the three things I would like if I had a perfect room:)
Now I have a whole lot of cleaning to do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment