Monday, August 22, 2011

Our weekend!

Well, this is actually just  small part of the weekend......

Sarah was here hanging out...love that!!

Carlton was home and helped out a bunch, even helped little brothers with bikes!


We are super proud of Carlton and his behavior!  He is working on a really high level at the Ranch and playing football.  I was telling Jacob (while Carlton was sitting with us) that Carlton is just one step away from being able to buy a car.  Jacob and he talked about it for a while but the last comment was the bell ringer!

"It took me 3 years to get to this level, it wouldn't have if I hadn't made so many dumb choices!"  Spoken by my son who has learned ownership and the value of good behavior and setting goals!! 

Carlton also spent some time just watching....seen here with Lita and Daniel....
What were they watching?

Seth's FIRST time ever to mow by himself (although I am not sure it totally counts as by yourself with half a dozen people watching...lol)!!
This guy, my Jacob, was just yesterday where Seth is today!  Time flies and these boys sure do grow up!  I caught Jacob coming in yesterday after putting something or another on his truck...I should say, After putting something or another that was really messy on his truck!

He did clean up.  I am so thankful that Jacob so nicely volunteered to take Carlton back to the Ranch yesterday so I didn't have to make the drive (which would have meant missing our youth group planning meeting and evening worship).  His buddy Andrew tagged along...they are a mess!


And Carlton......next time we see him will be on a football field and then at wedding time:)



1 comment: