Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Open again:)

After a lot of thought I have "opened" my blog again.  Not the previous ones, but the current one.  It was a hassle closing it but I have to say at the time I felt it necessary.

Joseph went to Texas to live with his birth mom in January.  He came home in May and asked to stay.  Joseph had always felt torn away from Texas.  This time, this homecoming was his choice.  What a difference in his emotional well-being and in his attitude! 

He was able to get his job back at Clayton. He's attending church. He's respectful and grateful and he tells me he loves me.  I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to write those words!!  I wasn't sure I ever would. 

Joseph is moving into a house just a couple of blocks away from home and I am very proud of him and his ownership and ability to be responsible! 

With this new beginning I thought I might open doors again:)

Success.  It is so unique to each child, but this child is really finding it all by himself!! I love that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment