I laughed as I listened to Scott make a phone call to the big boy son above Joseph. We were sitting at dinner last night and the first words out of Scott's mouth were "Are you okay?", then "Are you at the emergency room?" and he ended with "Well it's dinner time and you aren't here, thought something bad might have happened". lol:)
I have had a hard time cooking enough over the last few weeks!! Last night I cooked two boxes of rotoni noddles and three big jars of alfredo sauce and chicken and cheese biscuits ....and we literally scrapped the pot of the sauce. Thankfully Jake had rather have red sauce than white so we opened a new jar for him! It just amazes me at what this crew can eat!! I say that I and I have to say this....I DO limit serving sizes...I do not think "eat til you are full" is a good thing!
This next picture might put an end to Stuart and Doug's silliness!! lol:) They are in a fishing class (I forget the official Biology name of it) and have been home lots this week. I enjoy them and their silliness and helpfulness so very very much!!!!
And this guy? Long suffering is his name!! John has dealt with Ryan and his forgetfulness this week!!
Believe me when I say John is a good guy. He has given Ryan a few talks...lol...so have mom and dad!!
I know I labeled this "big boys" but this girl? Hilarious! Currently (I am allowed to brag cause this is my blog) she is a great student and doing super in nursing school. (anyone who read this before Sarah made me change it....my statement was true but Sarah said I would jinx her!). The shirt is why I even blogged her. Last night we made a strawberry cake to take to school today (two of her friends have birthdays) and we ran out of powdered sugar so we ran to walmart. Sarah didn't want to get out of the car because she had on her super white and clean nursing shoes (which are incredibly comfortable but not 'in"). I laughed at her and said "You're worried about white tennis shoes but not a superman shirt?" She informed me that superman was back:) lol! As always....biggies are so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment