Yesterday we had a wonderful day of worship and praise!! Wes and Shelley Hazel were in Savannah. The Hazel family (Wes, Shelley, Evee and Deacon) will all be with us beginning the last week of October. We could not be happier to have such a wonderful Evangelist and his beautiful family joining us in Savannah!! I took the above picture yesterday morning of Wes as he knelt to talk to the 4th graders before they recited their memory word. What an encourager! We so badly need more of those in this world!!
Our Seth was one of the 4 "full time" 4th graders who said their memory work. They recited the 100th Psalm, the plan of salvation, the fruits of the Spirit and Psalm 119. I am so proud of these sweet kids! I know that their love and learning is worked on at home (well, duh, haha) but in truth? This lady?
Mrs Rana Hardin is absolutely one of the most encouraging women I have ever known. What a blessing to have her teach these sweet souls!!! She is certainly storing up BIG treasures in heaven!! I love and appreciate her so very much! And did I mention that all three of her boys are (or have been) missionaries? Her sweet daughter Meredith teaches too and is certainly following in her mothers footsteps (and perhaps making her own steps!). The work in Paraguay is blessed with her sons love for the Lord...and they were blessed to have Rana as a mother!! I should mention that Rana's husband Eddie (one of our wonderful Elders) probably had something to do with their children's lovely success too!!
What a beautiful day we had in Savannah!!!
I smiled at this, last time Seth had to hold the microphone, this time he found the end. He is still at the "girls? yuk! Don't stand to close!" stage of life....lol:)
No comments:
Post a Comment