Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Stuart!!!

My Stuart is 22 today!  I bought the candles and then started thinking "Is he really 22?"  So I texted Sarah and asked, "Are you 22 or 21?"  She replied , "22 silly".  I just can't imagine all my kids are getting so old!  As if 22 is really old:)  But it is hard.  It wasn't long ago those candles said 12!!

In was a good good night. All my big kids were here except Bo, Chelsea and Caleb.  That just doesn't happen very often anymore!  The table was loud and squashed and messy and I loved it!!!  This sight....

Sarah and Doug arguing about who was better at something or another....priceless and something they usually do when together:)


We got Stuart a grill for his house.  My child has a house!  And he actually wanted a grill, a charcoal grill:)  Just like his father!! 


What a blessing these two boys are to our family!!  If God uses us to salt, to season, then these guys are a barrel of salt!  I love them both so very much!


Although this silly picture is much more "them".  I think of took a dozen goofy pictures:)


Victoria pointed out they had a pattern going....lol.  and they do.  A sweet time for my oldest son's birthday!!! 

I love special days and I especially love my special kids!  Happy Day my Stuart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment