I have decided that in my life there will be few peaceful moments. I really believe that my peace, my calm is in God. That said, this life? There is not much quiet, peacefulness about it!! This picture of Sarah and Paden looks peaceful to me. It bespeaks of a lazy joy:)
Well, for the 8 weeks there will not be many pictures like this..lol...Sarah and Paden have moved thier wedding date from next May to October 22. THIS October. So any thoughts of quiet moments have flown out the door!
I understand the crazy we will be over the next two months but the joy? The joy is that they love each other very much and they will make a wonderful life together! It's going to be busy! For a mom (and dad) all those things we thought we had a year to plan for (and pay for)? Overdrive. Someone asked 'What are you going to wear?' LOL! I suppose clothes:) I usually do.
Lots and Lots and Lots of sweet planning!!
Lots and Lots and Lots of prayer too!! Actually the prayer part came before the planning! I think the next two months will continue to be such:)
Congratulations!
ReplyDelete