
I love this picture! One of Caleb's buddies took it of him as they traveled and explored Germany. In some respects it is so hard to get my head around the thought that I have a son who is in Germany! True he's been further, Afghanistan is pretty far, but even then at times it just seems like words. But a picture? A picture says a thousand words. The beauty of his surroundings and the fact that he is not photo shopped there is pretty big. Life is an adventure and this son sure is living it up:)
"Life is an adventure and this son sure is living it up :)"
ReplyDeleteYes. He. Is.
I took at least 45 minutes to an hour worth of HD video footage from this trip, and somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 pictures (after deleting the retakes and blurs). I will blog some of them that didn't make facebook and also have to show you the rest around Christmas =)