


I have some workers at my house:) This morning sent them all their separate ways:) Jacob to work on road constructions, John to Clayton's to do utility work, Mercedez to her summer babysitting job and Scott to South Mississippi! I should include Sarah, who is doing great and working really hard in her nursing program! Also Stuart who is already immersed in working with the church in Benton. He will be going to Joplin to work clean-up (this week I think?). I cannot include Doug. Doug will begin school next week. This week he is at Universal Studios having lots of fun. Part of that fun includes winning "Fear Factor":) He is a pretty fearless guy and apparently yesterday he was most fearless! I think Caleb is back at work today in Germany after his 4 day weekend in Switzerland. And me? Same ole Same ole....hi ho hi ho:)
I do have some busy little people at my house today. We have moved Ryan to a new bedroom, Moving new furniture (well, new to him) into Seth's room and making a new place for my desk and endless "stuff". I will have a whole room for school supplies and all that needed stuff that takes up so much space. I'm pretty excited (even though I am already tired today and it's barely lunch).
This afternoon we are headed to the pool, but not before we get Michael and Daniel shots for poison ivy. The two guys are "eat up" with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment