I say this so often. I love love love BIG brothers! I never had a big brother but my kids (lol...the majority of them) all have big brothers. I love watching them play together. It's one of those things that just brings me great JOY:) When Seth is playing a sport and someone makes a comment about how much he loves the game...THIS is why!!! BIG BROTHERS!! They have so lovingly (and aggressively and passionately and excitedly) given him a love for the game:) As I look through all these pictures what struck me as neat was that Stuart is laughing or smiling in every single picture!! Everyone should be so lucky as my little guys!!
Friday, May 20, 2011
Loving BIG brothers!!
I say this so often. I love love love BIG brothers! I never had a big brother but my kids (lol...the majority of them) all have big brothers. I love watching them play together. It's one of those things that just brings me great JOY:) When Seth is playing a sport and someone makes a comment about how much he loves the game...THIS is why!!! BIG BROTHERS!! They have so lovingly (and aggressively and passionately and excitedly) given him a love for the game:) As I look through all these pictures what struck me as neat was that Stuart is laughing or smiling in every single picture!! Everyone should be so lucky as my little guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love the pictures of seth taking a shot, it's almost like ballet in it's grace :) and the one of him up in doug's face- seth looks like hes getting so tall! :)
ReplyDelete