Thursday, May 26, 2011

Neat people....





I sure an proud of the life these two live! This picture, which I stole from Bo's facebook(Hope that was alright?), was taken on their vacation. They just do "It" right....The "It" being life. They put God first. The live a life of incredible service. I just looked through a whole album of neat pictures of their Senior night. Individual cakes with each graduates color and school. Tables full of memories and plans. Lights strung and tables set, food and fun and lots of love and friendships. They do "It" right!


As a mom looking in though? My favorite thing to see is their faith and devotion to one another. Their summer working with the youth is INCREDIBLE. Incredible as in I'm not sure when they'll breath? :) But, they began the summer with each other. They began with time alone, good time alone at the beach. I love that! They will end the summer much the same. Although I do think that plan might include a trip to see a new nephew in Colorado?


These two sure make me happy and proud to be a part of the BIG lives they live:)

2 comments:

  1. You sure sound like a proud mama. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your children live their lives for God, with purpose and direction is a tru blessing. Aahh, Thank you God.

    ReplyDelete