Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day weekend:)

What a BIG weekend!

It began on Friday with Senior Awards day. John, being Student Council President gave the Student Council Awards:




Jacob would have gotten this award for giving blood:


Except he was mowing yards and vacuuming Bronte instead....

Then Caleb's friend Shelby drove up from Montgomery. She and Caleb had lunch with Scott and I and then they went to the farm to lunch and visit with Papa and ClaraRuth.



Saturday morning I woke up early and drove to Mt Juliet to my sweet sister-in-laws house. Her oldest son Jeremy is getting married in June (very very soon!) and she hosted a Pampered Chef party for Hannah. I spent several hours with some of my most favorite people in the whole world! I haven't blogged any about my dieting, but I cake up Coke (haha...for real) a month ago and I had not had sugar or bread in that whole time....until Saturday:) I ate Janets yummy food (which included her awesome chess bars that my Granny Holt made too) and Pa had sent me this....


So for 4 hours I was off my no sugar no bread diet:)

While I was gone Saturday morning my kids played in the rain.....I love rain pictures and even playing in it too. Sarah did a great job snapping these for me.....
















I got a call from Sarah when I was 30 minutes from Savannah that Shelby had a wreck leaving town. Thankfully she had airbags and was alright! Her car was not alright! She did get another night at the Smotherman house and went to church with us Sunday morning before heading back home.



















Saturday night was Prom for Jacob and John. They sure did look great:)




















Sunday morning had Scott fixing a wonderful Breakfast! I had beautiful flowers! Nina brought me the red carnation sticking up out of the bouquet along with a gift card for her families resturant. So Sunday lunch was spent at the Panda Buffet....all 20 of us!! My gift card was very very nice, but Scott treated us all big time (as the meal was my gift card times 3!)! Just a nice nice day!





















And I had a wonderful new swing that I can sit in and watch ballgames and now the treehouse(more on treehouse to come!).




















What an incredible weekend! I even had a huge nap on Sunday! I woke up from my nap to find Stuart here with more flowers and a beautiful card.






















I love the moments of my life, the moments are usually so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment