It came early, as is our family tradition, on the eve before the eve. It was really really nice.... Here's a peak.....
 |
| We had an "ugly sweater" contest, but sadly I thought lots of them were pretty!! I think that means I'm old! |
 |
| These guys outdid themselves!! |
 |
| Mercedez and her "sweater"...see isn't it kinda cute?? |
 |
| A cute sweater and music?? Made our Christmas bright! |
 |
| Loved this sweater....truly. Tori looked cute! |
 |
| These shirts were BOTH my mothers. Sarah and Chelsea have a stash of her things and these were sweet! |
 |
| Tasha is always smiling, even in this outfit. |
 |
Jacob played a great (and very strong) Santa!!
The following were gifts....I will try not to leave anyone out:)
Seth's basketball game.....
Tori's dvd player and horse movies!
Ryan's psp games and two cd's....
Daniel's psp games and kit......
Lita's box of sports (balls and soccer goal and tennis rackets).
Isabella's North Face jacket......
Michael's give you a guess....yes!...a fishing rod!
Tasha's North Face....and she DID want a white one....
Sam's ipod nano....
Mercedez' North Face jacket......
Carlton and his Van shoes......
John and his computer stuff.......
Jacob and his shoes......
These two guys.....they brought laughter!
No surprise.....Doug and his North Face:)
Caleb and his Abercrombie Jeans....
Joseph and his North Face....I have a lot of warm kids!!!
Stuart wanted money to make a profile with a casting agency (for shows like Survivor and such) so he has the gift of fame......
Sarah and Paden didn't get a coat, but they did get something cold...a Freezer!!
And Scott and I were so very blessed!!! It was a wonderful wonderful Christmas:)
Christmas 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment