Saturday, December 17, 2011

Our first son graduates!!!


Stuart, our oldest son, graduated from college last night.  What pure joy!!  He graduated with a degree in Bible, emphasis Youth Ministry.  We were all there....well, we were here:


I actually only caught half my crew in this picture...lol...



How different his life will be, a GOOD different!  I always think of those people who say, "High school was the best 4 years of my life!" and I disagree.  I think of those who believe the same about college.  They're wrong too.  The best is every day to come, making a life, living for God. I am reminded of Captain Hook, who I really believe nailed it, with his :

"To live... to live would be an awfully big adventure."

Life is huge. Each day a new challenge and each day a new opportunity.  For a young man?  Those challenges and opportunities might be to exciting to even imagine. 



     Loved this of my big boys, although not all that were there, left to right:
                                          Joseph, Stuart, Doug and Jacob.


Looking great!!!!

My little sister Sandy hosted a party after graduation.  Sarah and Paden helped her and they were all ready when we ascended:)  It was a good good night!!!!


Sarah and Paden, both of my 22 year olds:)


Stuart looking a whole lot like his favorite book charater Harry Potter:)


This picture is so typical of family gatherings
.  I didn't take it but I wonder what they were talking about?

And while we are talking typical? This next one is NOT typical...lol:)


This is typical...smiling Mercedez and posing Tasha.....


                          And this one??  Jacob eating...while it seems not typical? It is:)



This picture? Not typical but wonderful.  My sister Sandy.  It wasn't too many years ago I was serving at her college graduation party! I am so very thankful and appreciative for the wonderful sister I have!!!  She and Chad are incredible Christian examples and FUN Christian examples, which I find equally imporant!!


Life is good!!!




1 comment: