Oh how fun it is to have big guys here! They are literally laying around,
and always with little people close by! I love it!
I love good examples. I love good attitudes! I love good brothers, and my crew is truly blessed with those! I am fairly certain (as is usually the case) they do not really "get" just how blessed they are!!
Tonight Seth had his Christmas Program.
Joseph(pictured), Doug and John came to watch and the rest of my at home "usuals" too!
I really miss having those neat supportive siblings. I seem to be caught currently with whiners and bemoaners. Forget that they (EACH AND EVERYONE) had big sisters and brothers sit through endless concerts, programs, plays, ballgames and such.....they are "above" anything that is not about the numeral uno. As much as I love good examples, I hate poor ones.
For me, tonight was a good good night!!
Seth had fun singing with his buddies....
This is my last elementary student!! So hard to imagine. I am thankful for this little guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment