Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Foods....

One of my favorite parts of our families Christmas is the food.  Its the things we love and it is my joy to fix them:)

These are a few of them:

wings:  BBQ, sweet and spicy, Buffalo and honey :)

Pizza
pineapple ball:)
Granny Smith Apples and Caramel Dip
Shrimp dip and crackers
Rotel and Christmas Chips
Shrimp
Cheese and Crackers
Peppermint Wands:)
Chocolate pretzels
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Peanut Butter Balls
Creme Puffs
Salty and Sweet!!
Peppermint Bark

Candied pigs in pigs:)


The drinks....orange crush, grape and strawberry soda and water (for the non-frizzy)

The stuff we love!!

I must add that I had lots of help from these fingers belonging to Ryan:



And, for two days this guy sat and played while I baked, prepared, cooked.....and I had to run off non-helping girls who made fun of our singing.  Love that I had Caleb with me!!!



While working my other guys sure did help out.....


John did some shopping for me with his handy Game Stop discount.


Jacob went and picked up Sarah and Paden's freezer:)


Stuart helped out with Carlton.


Doug watched Indians while I had to run out.

I am ever grateful and thankful for my bog guys and this time that brings them all home!!!











2 comments:

  1. Yuuuuumy!

    I must admit, I do miss tasty Christmas treats.

    This year we have beef, rice and sweet potatoes on the menu.

    Blessings and joy,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we just need some of the recipes!
    Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete