Sunday, December 4, 2011

December's Rolling!!

December is rolling along so quickly and I am struggling to keep up!  One thing after another, but I should expect no less, it's December!  Thursday night Bill and Nancy came to Savannah.  They took Stuart out to lunch on Friday for his graduation.  Nancy is doing so much better but just doesn't do crowds much so Stuart's College graduation was a bit much.  I think Stuart really enjoyed having lunch with "just Grannie and Pa".  It was a sweet treat!


Thursday night really late Chelsea and Bo come in for a quick sleepover.  They had gone to a songwriters night in Florence and we were so happy to have them here before they turned around and headed back to GA!!

Friday night I went to the movies with Sarah and Sandy.  FUN!  I love both of those girls!!  I am 12 years older than my sister Sandy and Sandy is about 10 years older than Sarah, it makes for some really interesting and fun conversations:)

While I was gone with Sarah and Sandy my neato husband Scott took all our kids to County Christmas (a musical show to raise money for children's Christmas).  There are door prizes and Victoria won a guitar!!!



Jacob checked it all out...and we decided....IT LOOKS GREAT:)


Goofy Jacob and his buddy Tyler playing some computer game side by side.  Tyler appears to be in the North Pole and Jacob in the sunny South:)

Saturday morning we were up and going as usual, with the exception of a few of my teenagers who have entered the "I can sleep all day" stage in life:)  Seth is not yet there and was up with Scott and I. I snapped this of him making his breakfast....all by himself!  He tickled me when he turned to the freezer and got out the mushrooms saying, "I think I'll add some mushrooms too". 



It looked good and more importantly ...he ate it all!! 

Lita and Michael went to the farm to hunt.  Lita's 3rd time to go and each time they did not see anything until after dark.  They sure do love going hunting....even when they do not see anything!


Scott's parents were here until almost lunch.  We are so very thankful Nancy is doing better.  They are a true joy to us!!  Love love love having them here!!

1 comment: