Monday, December 19, 2011

Sweetness!


Oh how sweet to have my big guys home!!  We (Stuart, Joseph and myself) picked up Caleb in Nashville on Saturday!  He looked like a country music star rather than a soldier as he walked out to meet us.

How neat to get to ride and have dinner with these three!!



I didn't have any whiners, fights (verbal or otherwise), complaining, disrespect or hating during the whole trip!!  Just lots of laughing....it was sweet! 

It carried over when we arrived home and I have had big boys sitting around and the fun is almost too much to describe!!  I love normal neat grown sons!!  haha:)


"Well adjusted" used to be a phrase that held little meaning to me. Today? Today that phrase is huge!  It means capable and life skills.....it means I can truly just sit back as a mother and enjoy without worry or concern....it is so wonderful!  Are these guys perfect?  lol!!!  Why yes, perfect for me!!!!  I cannot imagine my life without these boys!! 




As the title of my blog says....this is true SWEETNESS!!  My guys will all likely make fun of the title....they are not aiming for "sweet" :)  But that is how I see my silly guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment