Today Jacob has his second interview (with drug test) at the prison. I am not sure how I feel about that. Well, I am absolutely sure how I feel about that but it is a good job and it is not my choice. I tried to get him to substitute during his down season. I think his final decision was that both positions sounded a lot alike and the prison paid more. I find that incredibly sad ...that people can make more at a prison than teaching. Let say that Jacob would not be teaching but the fact that an aide or substitute, anyone who would work with our children can make more at a prison bothers me!!
Today Elizabeth, Caleb's friend, will be traveling back to Atlanta. She's a sweet girl and it was nice of her to drive to see Caleb:)
Scott and my braces kiddo's (currently Michael, Lita and Mercedez) all went to Atlanta for braces. Mercedez' boyfriend Dakota when with them and thankfully Scott took Sam along too.
I have bible class to teach tonight and my Wednesday of serious study time is here with a house full of people! I will be squeezing it in all day.
I am so thankful for this time of year and the way it brings us all together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment