Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A wonderful week!!


There really isn't any better word than "wonderful".  Granted I was there with my kids and they were kids.  But oh the joy of being there with family (especially the "adult variety" of family to sit and visit so lovingly with!!)!!  Above is my home for the week...SO NICE!!  This year I had Chelsea, Bo, my five girls, Jacob and Seth in my cabin.  The one beside me (which looked just like this one) had Sarah and Paden and my little boys and Mercedez boyfriend Dakota (who went with us this year).  Scott had three boys in a cabin down the street beside my adult boys cabin (Stuart, Doug, Caleb, Jacob, Joseph and John were there)!


I could live forever with a view like this from my kitchen window.  What beauty!!


This was everyone who went with us.....youngest to oldest (left to right) except for Scott's parents and myself (who was taking the picture).  LOVED this one! 


My big boys with Scott. Oh how they have grown up!!  It is so very rare to have them all in one place and no one be missing!  This is an incredible picture I cherish!


These two?  My Chelsea and Sarah, the oldest two children in our family.  PURE JOY!!  A week with them is so much fun!  They share the load and I appreciate them for it! 

I did not leave my "little" kids out ...I have lots and lots of beach pictures to share of them....in the next blog.  But these people are my rare to be pictured with loved ones!! 

Gulf Shores was, as always, a true treat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment