Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where are we?

Caleb is in Germany skyping .....he never dresses up for me like this:)  lol!  Actually he did, and then he took all my pictures back to Germany on his jump drive and I didn't have one until sweet Shelby sent this one (and some more, thank you!)!
Sometimes we're hangin out with sisters......

Rosie has been here for the last week....but she completed her puzzle night before last.

Riding bikes is where you find most of the boys (and even girls!).
Mercedez and Tasha are having fun with Homecoming Week at school....this was taken on Pajama day:)

Ryan is no where to been seen....that is normal, as is his football equipment left laying in my kitchen floor!!
Chelsea and Bo are hanging out with their incredible kids!! 

Sarah and are classmates are learning to be nurses.....cute nurses:)

Doug is in Chapel at Freed Hardeman!

John and Joe are working and doing a really great job living independently:)

Stuart is enjoying his last few months at FHU.....
Victoria got her first instrument...a clarinet:)
Mercedez and Michael (along with John) began soccer season as refs.  They loved it:)
Jacob is rarely seen doing this...lol...but once upon a time I can catch him laying around:)
Seth was waiting on Dad to get home.....he used that time wisely by napping it away.
Mercedez got her drivers license!!!  Another driver in the house, a good and not good thing...lol:)



And me? I stand here about 60% of my time...this I took on Sunday at lunch time.
  Me? I'm taking the picture (haha...my favorite place to be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment