There is so much I can stop and be thankful for every single day....truly! This weekend my JOY multiplied pretty greatly. Chelsea and Bo and Sarah and Paden and Jacob and Joseph ALL were with me at church, all sitting with the family! The blessing of family is huge, and having these kiddos all with me? HUGER! I know, I know, that isn't word, but it sure is a feeling.
Night and Day, that's Chelsea and Sarah. I can remember thinking as a young mom that there was only one way to "success". I now know that isn't right at all. There is ONE destination and a whole lot of paths to get there. Chelsea and Sarah, my two oldest girls, each have success, each have bright lives and most important of all....they each KNOW the destination, each have beautiful relationships with God! Joy.
These"kids" are sweetly long suffering about my picture taking. Let me rephrase that, they are sweetly SMILING as they are long suffering about my picture taking. They didn't whine or fuss or cry or gripe or stand and look forlorn....they were so pleasing to me, as I said, a JOY.
These are the "fruits" of my joy:
 |
| Paden, Sarah, Jacob, Chelsea and Bo |
 |
| Soon to be TWO married children. Paden and Sarah will marry in a month and Chelsea and Bo are celebrating one year and 7 months of way to much fun:) |
 |
| Jacob with Chelsea and Bo |
 |
| Chelsea and Bo, such a wonderful pair. I am so incredibly proud of them and the lives they lead! |
 |
| Paden and Sarah, how did I get lucky two times with son-in-laws? |
 |
| Jacob, love that this big guy will stand around and smile for mom:) |
 |
My girls:)
"Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow."
-Helen Keller
|
No comments:
Post a Comment