These little mice? I LOVE these helpful little people. They wash dishes and sew and clean and are about the very best buddies a person can have! They are very different from this one.....
THIS little face greeted me under the door of the bathroom this morning. This one I do not find nearly as charming or sweet or helpful!
So I am ever so grateful our handy dandy Wal-Mart has these.....
Mice make me sick, seriously. And they make me crawly and itchy....like they are right here with me! lol:) Funny, but not too funny....thus the "do my own pest control" stuff.
It is hard to fuss at the ton of rain we have, the ton of much needed rain which probably encouraged that mouse (or heaven forbid the plural!) into our dry home.
I shall not be posting further pictures....I think that everyone can imagine the future.



Yuck.
ReplyDeleteWe too hate mice {rats to be exact}.
Actually, my husband contracted the plague from a rat last year.
Thus, a deeper loathing for these nasty buggers.
However, the Ugandan people {at least here in the North} eat them.