Monday, September 26, 2011

Paden and Sarah!!!!!


Today Paden and Sarah are taking pictures at the farm.  Their big day is less than a month away!!  It is super hard to believe it's here.

I am not a panic mom.  I try extremely hard to be the "calm, enjoy each day without freaking out" kind of mom.  I have NO desire for people to remember me as frazzled.....I had rather remember me as smiling.  lol....That said, there truly are a lot of "freak out" things involved.  Truly.  Sadly or appropriately most of them are money issues "only".  Only meaning it could be concerns about the person Sarah is marrying or concerns about how they will support themselves or about their lives and values.....NONE of those things are issues!  They are outstandingly neat people.  So the money seems small.....but I sure do need a money tree (I think Obama should send us all a money tree while he's pulling money out of the bag and throwing it away....I would very much like a small bit!). 

I am thankful that Sarah's dream is simple.  Marrying at my dad's farm on his front steps, cupcakes and punch for the reception.....simple and very meaningful.   All Sarah's life the farm has been a place associated with family.  My children have all played in the creek and run through the fields.  My dad and Clara Ruth married there in the Gazebo a few years ago and it is pretty neat to have a special day at such a special place!  We are thankful for all the sweet memories and sure do plan on stacking up several more in a few weeks!!

I am anxious to see the engagement pictures from today! I know they will be wonderful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment