Friday, September 9, 2011

a big huge giant sigh!

Sarah is the only child in my house to wear contacts. 

Just last month we added, to Sam, new glasses people....Mercedez and Lita.

Yesterday as Sarah was in her bathroom he noticed a contact, one of her contacts, in the floor drying.  These contacts dry pretty quickly so it was obvious someone had been into her contacts the same day.  Upon inspection of the boxes in her cupboard...TWO WHOLE BOXES empty!

I live in a house with a bunch of people, I can even admit to a bunch of ignorant people when it comes to cost of things so often.  In this case? I can only hope that whomever was playing with them had not idea how much they cost! 

I would be happier, truly, if the unknown person would simply take ownership and apologize.  I know who wants contacts, who shares her bathroom, who had opportunity, who should have not have had opportunity but was in the wrong place....clues clues clues.  But no truth truth truth!

One of the incredibly yucky parts of sharing  a house with other people.....

I am so very sorry Sarah!  More sorry as I will have to pay for someone elses deeds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment