Family.
Family means the world to me. I think I reflect that. But, as I have "grown-up" and as I have matured in Christ I have found that the best family we will ever have is the family we choose. Many of us are blessed with INCREDIBLE birth families, but many simply are not, either way, love and friendship is something we can always have more of. As I travel this life I am constantly amazed at the Christian friendships I have. I shouldn't be amazed, God gave this family to me, God created them for His glory and they are indeed glorious! I find those relationships to be so very sweet.
Chelsea and Bo have long time and dear Christian friends who are the epitome of what I just wrote.Bo's very long time friend Taft actually preformed part of their wedding ceremony......
Taft and Meleia (and their two beautiful children) will be joining Chelsea and Bo in Peachtree City to work with them and the church there. So much joy in this work!!
What a blessing good friends are to us all and as full-time workers in the church those friendships continue to bless you! Chelsea and Bo love their children....
And their families will grow together, in the same place! As is the case in friendships, they share so many mutual friends.....
I am so proud of these two!! So proud of their faith and the way it shows in their lives! I am thankful they will be able to share it with good friends and equally good servants!! God sure is good!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment