Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Coming through.....

These guys really really helped out this week!!  I was so grateful!!



Don't they take nice pictures?  I was trying to find an individual picture of the three (Stuart, John and Sarah) but Sarah does not take nice pictures.....

Her's look like this.....

DON'T ASK!!

In Italy.....she is rarely home, but always comes when I need her!!

I have tons of her smooched up to Paden, but not many alone...

I even have this one of her after her wisdom teeth were removed...this is for my Caleb who had all FOUR out this week!!

Of course if Caleb were here they would likely be doing this.....

It isn't even snowy yet but this is as good as a "Sarah by herself" picture as it gets. I need to work on that!!


Silly Sarah and Stuart and John ALL played huge parts and ALL helped out in HUGE ways!!  How thankful I am to have kids I can call who will step in and take care of the house and it's inhabitants should I have an emergency!! 

My biggies sure can rock:)

No comments:

Post a Comment