I love receiving cards and I love sending them. But I can truthfully say that our card giving has gotten a tad bit out of hand. Joyfully, but also incredibly.
Today I addressed cards, on and off all day. My kids were all home due to weather and we spent our day working on little (and big) projects.
I addressed these...... All 500 of them!!
I used to be so good at getting them done early, this year I was determined to finish by the first of December. I think I just did!!! lol:)







I still have the Christmas Card pictures we received when you only had four kids. Precious pictures! We need to get on the ball with our Christmas Letters. Ours had gotten out of hand with as many moves as we have made. We send out a lot by email now, but there IS something special about receiving mail and a picture. :)
ReplyDelete