Wednesday, August 15, 2012

iphone snapshots

 My week has not incorporated blogging like I intended...lol:)  But it has week awfully busy none the less.  Stuart above was home for almost a whole week!!  What a treat!  Love this guy of mine!!!!

Seth spent the weekend camping with friends and loved it!  He caught this huge monstrosity of a fish...not sure how he ever got it in:)  In all seriousness, his other fish was in the words of Seth "bigger than my foot"!

Tasha took this picture headed to school the other morning. She is one of my funnier kids.  I love listening to her, even when she's silly!!

 Seth so obviously influenced by Jacob. I laughed as I took this and sent it to Jacob...oh how little brothers love to imitate big brothers:)

 Saturday I took Bella, Tori and Stuart and we spent the day in Murfreesboro with my in-laws. Nancy was recovering from her hospital stay and we sure enjoyed getting to spend time with them.  Pa showed this HUGE mushroom to Tori (along with a neat Science lesson).


Stuart studied on the way to Murfreesboro....news of that I will have to share at a later date. It was extra nice to have him along:)


The junior high youth group were at our house on Sunday night.  Scott grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and we had so much fun!!  Girls vs Boys in "catch phrase"...pretty funny!


Bella and I tag teamed on the cupcakes...she did the bottom and I did the top...they were yummy!


I have talked to Caleb a bunch this week...our schedules have coincided...LOVE THAT!!


 And last but not least...actually pretty exciting was Johns job interview at the bank....he sure did look sharp!!

2 comments: