Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Sarah:)


 Twenty-three years ago  I walked into Hardin Medical Center at 6:40am thinking I was in false labor. Twenty-seven minutes later I gave birth (on the 27th of July) to my sweet daughter, Sarah! It all happened so quickly and that appears to be the story of motherhood...it all happens way to quickly!! Today Sarah is 23, the same age I was when she was born and she has an angel that look a whole lot like the one I had too:) God's blessings continue and I am so thankful to be here to see them!!

The picture above is Sarah.....Miss Lilly Kate looks an awfully lot like her mommy.

We took pictures in the front yard while Sarah was here celebrating her birthday.....super sweet....






Lilly seems to always have a silly face.....again, just like her mommy!  What a blessing babies are:)

No comments:

Post a Comment