This picture was taken in August 2001 at Destin Florida.
My children were all just babies!!!
Oldest to youngest, left to right:
Chelsea age 11
Sarah age 10
Joseph age 9
Caleb age 9
Jacob age 8
John age 7
Mercedez age 5
Rosie age 4
Tasha age 3
Mary Lita age 2
Ryan age 1
I was looking for a facebook timeline picture and remembered this one. Oh how long ago and at the same time yesterday! The first two weeks following our finally bringing our sibs of 6 home we had a lot of just mom, dad and sibling time. We spent one of those weeks at the beach. I would really suggest to anyone adopting, especially older children, to arrange some time with Mom AND Dad together!! We were able to nip lots of manipulation with a dual front and immediate follow through. While this group was really sweet there were still some of that "if I can get it to work for me" going on. I have always loved to take pictures but this likely goes down as one of my all time favorites. I am a big fan of "back" pictures (even though I rarely do them) ....everyone looks pretty good! I don't worry about eyes being closed or goofy expressions...just sweetness:)
Time sure does fly and I sure am ready for a beautiful summer day like this one!!

No comments:
Post a Comment