Monday, January 16, 2012

12 days?!

Hummm...it's been twelve days since I blogged.  That's a long break.   So much is going on and as usual when I get "behind" it is a bit overwhelming....ONE reason was my GOOD news....the kind of GOOD news I couldn't share yet..... but now can:)



BOTH Chelsea and Sarah are expecting this year!!!!  I am going to be moving to the ranks of "grandmother" or rather Mimi:)  Sarah in April and Chelsea in June.  What a wonderful year this shall be!!!!

In the last 12 days Mercedez went with Dakota to the High School Football banquet:



We celebrated Nina's 10th birthday:


Isabella, following in Sarah's steps made these yummy strawberries:


Scott and I replaced my "Christmas Card" frame in the kitchen, it doesn't seem like a big deal...lol...but it was!



I also replaced the flooring in Bella and Tasha's bedroom.  I can honestly say I am way too old to be in my knees replacing flooring...lol:)  I am thankful for ibuprofen! 



One of our sweet friends at church, Holly,  was baptized :


It also snowed...a teeny tiny bit!


It snowed last Thursday.  We were worried we might have bad weather for the weekend. This past weekend was Evangelism University, a wonderful weekend of classes our church sponsors.  We are glad the snow went away and sunshine was out and bright all weekend:)

As far as updates go this was not great....but it is what it is:)

2 comments:

  1. This was a GREAT update! Huge congrats to Sarah, Chelsea and your whole family. I've been waiting with anticipation for this kind of news from your married girls <3 and how special for them to be able to go through pregnancy together. Oh and nice floor, you're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I have missed you!

    My thoughts often come back to you as I "strive" with our main toughie.

    Just yesterday I was judged for my sons actions--because YES we make him own up to each and every choice.

    God give me strength to keep on course, despite what others observe.

    Blessings and joy,
    Summer

    P.S. Your daughters look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete