I asked the girls to clean...well, they usually do, but I specifically asked Mercedez to dust. I looked up and this was what I saw. It might have been genius if she and Tasha had not just swept and mopped the tile under this piano!! When I questioned her use of canned air she replied, " It says, "Multipurpose duster" lol...and it is:)
I was in the car with a few kids when Tasha said, "Do cats get carsick?" I said, "Of course they can, why did you ask that?" THIS might be why! Silly girl!!
They may get carsick but I have not really ever known one who was ticklish....but Lilly Kate is pretty sure they must be:) She loves tickling!
I'm pretty sure Lita wore these all week of camp. I told her I liked her Magnum PI sunglasses, of course she had no idea who I was talking about!!!
I dropped these three off at the church to go spelunking....or as boys in Tennessee say, "cavin"!! They all three came back and not a single bear tried to eat them:)
For as long as I can remember Seth has been photo bombing my pictures...this is no surprise!
We shucked about 5 dozen ears of corn this week...not much at all, but you would think my kids have never seen fresh corn! Mercedez didn't like "peeling" corn! And she doesn't know why its called "silk" when it looks like those strings on bananas! lol:) I think she likes bananas more!
Yesterday I sent Tasha and Mercedez to Murfreesboro to get Isabella. They really don't road trip much but they need to! In the next month they will be 17 and 18 years old...old enough to navigate. I made a map, I printed directions and I talked it all over. Then I said, "Grannie is going to treat you to lunch". Tasha said, "IF we get there!!" I laughed and said, "well, she might treat you to supper!" They made it just fine. Got lost coming home...but were home by supper:) It was a good day for these silly "we're never doing that again" girls!
I have had lots of sillies over the last few weeks....I seriously need to start writing them down until I can find my way here:)
No comments:
Post a Comment