Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FaceTime

My most favorite people in all of South Korea FaceTimed me tonight ......


Caleb and his sweet friend Charlene!  It's so much fun being able to talk to them like they are right here!!  How incredibly grateful I am for technology!!!  

Funny tonight was John asking them the dinnertime riddles he's been bringing home for the kids at the dinner table.  

The family favorites.....

ONE....it goes up and down the stairs without moving.  

TWO.... You take the outside off and throw it away. Then you cook the inside, eat the outside and throw the inside away.  

THREE....feed me and I will live, give me water and I will die.  

Answers: 
ONE....carpet
TWO....corn on the cob
THREE.... Fire

And to think we're were able to share those ridiculously silly riddles with them.  Haha. It's so normal and I do love that.  Knowing Caleb he will have some good ones next time we talk to him:) 

What a joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment