Thursday, July 25, 2013

Our Stuart.....

Stuart, who is stationed currently at Fort Drum was home for a week:)  It was really nice! He spent time with the family and with Indians too!  He golfed with Michael, went to the State Tournament with Seth, Road tripped with Ryan, Daniel and Bella, I think he had several sonic trips and even one single quiet dinner with mom and dad (all alone...that's rare). 

He played with baby Daniel (who I babysit).......

Spent some time with Dad, although the longest was probably the ride to the airport....

Did a lot of sitting around....
And packing:(

He spent some time looking cool.....

haha...and some incredibly HOT!

But most of all it was just nice seeing this......HIM....at home:)  I sure do miss this guy!  Big kids are the best!!  I think (hope) he will be home again before he deploys this fall....until then....I am very thankful to technology and the ability to text and call him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment