| Mercedez and Tasha left for Cheer Camp .... |
This was the first year they have both gone together....Mercedez went a year, Tasha went the next and they BOTH went this year:) I think they had lots of fun! Well, until Mercedez got sick and had to be taken to the hospital on Wednesday night. I was in Georgia so Scott and Seth drove to pick her up (3.5 hours away). She is better but still has seriously low iron we are working on improving!!
We took the girls to the High School to leave for camp and then drove the other 6 to Henderson to Horizons. They were all pretty excited and had a good good week!!
| Ryan and friend Jonathan at Horizons..... |
| Michael and Daniel registering at Horizons.... |
| Lita and Bella unloading at Horizons..... |
| Victoria at Horizons.... |
| Seth and Scott at Horizons but the only two who came home with me:) |
As we were leaving Danae (who used to date our Stuart) texted . I haven't seen her since they broke up. But she is such a sweet girl and I am glad the break up did not include me:) We stopped and visited. Stayed a little while and looked up to see Bella and Lita coming through the door of Danae's dorm...haha...they had already found her! How thankful I am for good sweet examples....and for those who love unconditionally....Danae is certainly one of the good ones!!!
| At Horizons I was able to stop by and see Danae who was a counselor. |
We got home and I was already packed to go see my Georgia Peaches......aka Chelsea and Presley:)
Bo was in Nicaragua on a mission trip so I was thankful to be able to have time to spend with these two sweeties!!!
It was so fun to see this angel in person!!
And good to have these three join us on Tuesday....
Of course I am always thankful for accomadating daughters who let Mimi take pictures......
| Presley (on left) and Lilly Kate (on right) |
| LOVE THIS TWO!!! |
| Eating out at the Georgia Shrimp Co.....they behaved so well that people stopped to comment:) It was fun! |
| I love bath time....not much sweeter than a clean baby!! |
| My girls....oh how much I love Chelsea and Sarah!! How thankful I am for them and thier lives. They bless so many but expecially the sweet babies in this picture!! |
| Waiting for Mimi and Sarah to come back from the store.....love it!! |
I love being with family. In the middle of my crazy life it is really hard to find these moments....really hard. It makes them extra special to me:)
| This makes me laugh. I wonder what technology will look like when they are bigger? I doubt it looks like this! |
| I was able to be there when Presley first walked!!! |
| For Lilly Kate and Presley's birthday Scott and I got them Bitty Baby and matching doll and girl dresses:) Presley was a little excited over her baby:) |
| Of course Presley's doll is hark headed and Lilly Kate's blond.....sweet babies...all four!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment