Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Science Fair Project

Seth is about to make me crazy with his Science Fair Project.  I'm so close to crazy anyway!  I have talked about all the ones "I" think we should do....ones like "Does the number of folds on a paper airplane effect the distance it can fly"......as the mom of 20 other Science Fair Projects kids I totally realize the time and MONEY that can go into this, so I look for easy, effective and cheep.  Those get good grades too! I often think less is more or at very least less works just as well.  But Seth?  He has designs running through his head that rival his big brother Caleb!  This morning as I sat at the computer I almost thought I was looking at something Caleb would do.....small handwriting that requires me to pull out my glasses...check!  .....drawing for reference....check!.....left so mom has time to look it over....check!  lol:)


He created a catapult yesterday using rubber bands, two sprite cans and a spoon.  I am pretty sure replicating the above is not going to be easy or cheap.  I'm voting for the sprite cans!  Pictures to come...

No school today so lots of play time ( aka..Science Fair time)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment