Sunday, January 20, 2013

EU weekend!

EU brought all these people to my house:)  Well, all these people and a few more not pictured!  We had so much fun.  These two sweeties were at Mimi's house....


EU Sunday morning worship

Sarah, Paden and Lilly Kate

Bo, Chelsea and Presley
I also had a few more people I love....lol....well, a lot more!  Like....

John and his sweet Lyndsay

My Dad and Clara Ruth who stopped by to see the girls...

Courtney came with her girls for Sunday lunch and we caught some pictures....

I love the little girls but also their mommies very very much!!
EU brought silly fun friends....

Such silly pictures....

How fun to have big kids sit around and talk.....with the itty bitty kids too:)

This year EU was great once again, but in lots of way really hard to me personally.  As I was working at registration on Friday night I got a call from Jacob. Jacob good friend Harvie had an accident earlier in the week and was in the hospital in Memphis. Jacob went up to stay the weekend with him because most people at church were all involved and keeping kids.  Jacob called to say they were taking Harvie off the ventilator and that he was expected to die.  I hung up and called Scott. It wasn't a hard choice for him to go straight home, pack and go to Memphis to stay with Jacob and Harvie.  But for the first time I was "alone" with roughly 45 people. I am thankful Sarah and Paden came ....Paden made many Wal-Mart trips for me:) He is a good sport.   Chelsea and Sarah were both here to help out. Bo taught 3 classes and had a whole group of neat kids to keep up with!

I look forward to next year....and Scott here with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment