This is Grannie and Pa with all their grandchildren (again, the ones who could come). Obviously a bunch made it!! Plus the first two great-grandchildren:)
Our family was there.....haha!
Scott's sisters and thier families....
I was thankful to have these sweet faces for nearly the whole time!!
It is so hard to always have everyone together! Once they marry it is extra hard. I am incredibly grateful they made being together a priority! It sure does bless everyone to have them there (haha...did I mention we kinda enjoy the babies??)!
Big kids were there....
Top left is John and Lyndsay, top right is Doug and Shelby, bottom left is Jacob and bottom right Stuart:)
Of my biggies only Caleb and Joseph weren't there. Caleb is currently in Korea and could not be home this Christmas and Joseph's absence is simply his choice.
And little, not so little people, were....oldest to youngest....
Missing were Zackery, Samuel and Rosie......My little people are all growing up!!!
Of course it just never gets to cold for football:)
It doesn't get too cold for fun either:)
LOL:) And we enjoy sitting around watching these two....they make the party:)
We spent half a day at the USS Alabama..... Such a great way to spent time! We all loved it:)
It was a trip to build new memories on....and the beach is always just special. Our my window? I saw this every evening....I love the simple things....God makes the most beautiful joys in life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment