Wednesday, January 16, 2013

EU


This weekend is Evangelism University. I am really excited!!  A humongous part of that excitement would be these two pretty girls above!  Both Lilly Kate and Presley will be coming to Mimi's house!!  They are growing so quickly and changing so much!  I really do cherish my time with them...

In a get ready way..... it has been nice to have all my kids home this week due to bad weather.  We have gotten lots done.  Today is sheet day:)  A silly but big deal!  Lots of washing will be going on!

I have roughly 31 extra people staying with me this weekend so cooking and playing will dominate the majority of my time (cooking ahead and preparation is in overdrive as I plan to have lots of sit and play with my babies time too!).

I love crazy weekends:)  Can't wait to see all my loved ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment