Friday, November 9, 2012
Veterans Day
My Caleb is not a veteran by definition.....
a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service, and who was discharged or released therefrom under conditions other than dishonorable....
My Caleb is a full-time awesome incredible "signed his life over to service".... still serving SOLDIER.......
One day....one day he will be a Veteran. One day his service will be complete, as so many American Hero's before him. It doesn't make him any less a HERO in my mind...he is following in the footsteps of Americans who have offered more than most of us can even fathom.
To say I am proud is really not enough....I thankful, privileged, and honored, truly honored, to be his mom!!!
On this day I think about all the mom's before me....all those who kissed sons goodbye and hugged them home....and the ones who did not.....I come from a long line of praying moms....and I am thankful for all those mother's sons!!!
May God continue to bless America and especially those who have fought long and hard for our freedom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment