My family comes the Saturday following Thanksgiving Day every year. I so enjoy having them here! I am sad sometimes to not have more of them, but I very thankful for each one I am able to spend time with:) We always have lots of good food and then lots of special people!
I love this picture...Scott bought me the beautiful flowers, the pitcher was my most loved Granny Holt's and the baby is sweet Lilly Kate (who hilariously is thumbs upping my center piece choice)!
I find the older I get the worst job I do at picture taking....I just simply enjoy "being" with those I love!
I am thankful for the moments I do capture.....
My dad offering thanks to our Lord for our food and lives..... I know my kids would say I should have had my eyes closed and been paying attention:) The truth is ....I was. But, these moments, these are the moments I want to capture and keep. My father has been one of the most important men in my life. I am blessed to have him, we all are. Life and circumstances change, but my daddy will always be my daddy....
Sandy's boys enjoyed my silly (and easy because I did not have to wash them) tablecloths! They were such a hit everyone wanted to be sure we could have them again next year...lol. I laughed as Bo and Sarah had a word find race, family and fun are wonderful!!
You can't see the whole room but most of it.....For our thanksgiving I move furniture out of the way and we put up tables and do some of my favorite things....eat, talking and sit with those we love! It was just perfect!
You see lots of "spots" of conversation...like this one.....oh, these I love!
I missed a whole lot of people...lol....but as I said....I was talking:) In my mind I can see them ALL and love them MUCH:)
No comments:
Post a Comment