The 9th Annual Turkey Trot was today:) It was a family affair with six kiddos running and five of us cheering......
Mary Lita was the FIRST Smotherman in.......
Her time was great!! Her very first 5k:)
Michael flew in next......
Michael's first 5K too!!!
And surprising us all.....THIRD in was SETH!!
He was really proud of himself......his first 5 K too!! He ran in the fun run at FHU a couple of weeks ago and did well, but there is a little bit of a difference between one mile and 3.1.
Tasha ran with three friends who are cheerleaders with her, they made a team together....
Tasha ran with friends and finally pulled away to finish in 31:58....
Victoria in her first 5k walked and ran .....
I'm really proud of Tori's effort....I hope she run/walks in a lot more:)
And Daniel.....also giving the 5K a first try he finished right after Tori....
Finishing well:)
Love days like this!!!
I love getting to share them with my children:)
No comments:
Post a Comment