Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Second Mile Personality

I love my second milers!  It's a heart thing and often rare, but always noticed.  Especially by moms!!

These kiddos.....


Jacob who ran about a mile in total back to find Daniel and then to the finish line with him.  Seth joined them too....  This is where those great examples pay off!!!  I see in Seth the example of Jacob:)


And Seth who ran the last 100 yards with Tori.....


And Tasha who ran back to help her friend and team-mate (who was sick twice).......


I loved being at the race, I loved taking endless pictures, I loved that the kids were doing sometime good for themselves but I especially loved these frames....seeing these personalities!  I often think if we doing put (or allow) our children to be in these kind of situations they will never be called upon to help.  I love my helpers and I love that they ran for others!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment