Jacob's Doctors appointment went well. After tests it was decided that his heart and lungs were fine. There were no bone spurs (from the bar placement...a sometimes side effect). So, the issue is something else, perhaps as simple (although not too simple) as Jacob being left handed and working on top of houses with a nail gun all day long. Repetitive motion and tired muscles maybe? Knowing Jacob had a history of issues I skipped to the top of the list of help and now will back down it if we need any future help.
Chelsea had her appointment the same day. Her Doctor scheduled her surgery for two days later. Quick! I was able to go on Thursday (surgery day) and stay until Sunday morning. I was so thankful to have backup to allow me to spend time with Bo taking care of his two girls!!
This was taken of Chelsea and Presley the night she came home from her surgery. She looks way to goo to have just had gallbladder surgery!!
My time was spent, a huge portion of it, doing this....holding sweet Presley. And I do have to say she is extremely sweet and a wonderful cuddler!
As you can likely tell Presley's daddy loves Tennessee and Tennessee played while I was there:)
I would be very remiss if I didn't tell everyone how brilliant Presley is....obviously she reads.....and I can truthfully say that this sweet baby literally eats books up!!!
Being with family is always a blessing and I am sad Chelsea had to have surgery for me to get to Georgia....but thankful I could be there!! I am happy to say she is doing much better this week:)
No comments:
Post a Comment