Today is career day at the Middle School and Bella, being crafty, painted an apron. A Chef is her choice...lol...no surprise there!! Not sure why she wants to be an Army chef? Is there even such a thing??
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Middle of the week....
Fall is a beautiful time of year. The sun peeps out and warms us and the cool overwhelms the heat. I love Fall. As I pulled into the driveway I noticed the sun was shining right down on the flag. It could not have been more beautiful. I thought of Caleb. I sure hope he is able to come home soon. I miss that crazy son!
Seth had a project....we love projects! His was a Pueblo dwelling place. We worked and worked yesterday on it. This morning Ryan walked him into the school and helped him get it placed in his classroom.
Today is career day at the Middle School and Bella, being crafty, painted an apron. A Chef is her choice...lol...no surprise there!! Not sure why she wants to be an Army chef? Is there even such a thing??
And to make my morning neat....a neat note from Tori. My youngest daughter is growing up but she sure can be sweet!
Today is career day at the Middle School and Bella, being crafty, painted an apron. A Chef is her choice...lol...no surprise there!! Not sure why she wants to be an Army chef? Is there even such a thing??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your new profile description!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the lovely chat today, what a blessing.
S
Seth's project turned out awesome!! We're coming to your house to get help when we start having projects!! :-) Bella did a good job on her apron too
ReplyDelete