My Caleb, whom I so greatly enjoyed over the last few days, left Sunday night to head back to Germany. I am ever ever so grateful for the opportunity to be with us all!!!
On our way out of town we stopped to see the Roser's. Caleb grew up with Will and Cliff, they went through school together beginning at pre-school. In one of those horrible ironies....Will was shot in a burglery in Knoxville last week. My son is a soldier and has served in Afghanistan and is now in Germany and he has had more classmates die in accidents and be injured at home than with him. We are very glad Will is going to be alright:)
Chelsea, Bo, and I rode to Nashville to take Caleb to the airport. I love this guys so much!!!!
This morning Caleb is back in Germany and working. I suppose all good things must come to an end and our time together is always always too short!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment