| Waiting for Caleb at the Nashville Airport! |
| My soldier, who looks a little more like a reggae kid than a soldier. |
| John and Caleb. John was the only big kid who could come....I was so glad he did!! |
| Caleb....I loved this picture. |
| John outside of the van, Seth inside the van, John yelling, "Seth, unlock the door!!" Never fails that boys always think this is funny!! |
| You would know one of the first things the boys did was see who could chin up Seth. Yasmin, Jacob's friend did it three times!! He is the winner and so far no one is looking like competition:) |
| Jacob and Caleb. This is a super sweet sight for me!! |
| Sarah and her baby brothers who aren't so little anymore! |
| Me and Caleb:) At home. |
I love that you still made church a priority!
ReplyDeleteWhat an encouragement you are to me, this younger Mama.
Blessings and joy,
Summer
P.S. Tomorrow is the BIG day!!!