Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A well earned reward!

On our way again....Ryan after many years of working and playing hard has earned the privilege of playing on the All Stars team!  He is so excited.  This picture above is the last time he played.  Walking into the park with Stuart and Doug, they haven't changed much but he sure has!

He still loves to slide and sure is a quick runner.  I have always said Ryan is like a Mexican Jumping Bean...quick as can be and especially on the field.  He can field a ball with reflexes that have people saying, "That was a lucky catch" but it happens often enough to be more skill and attentiveness than luck:)


We will see how this season goes....because before I know it I will be looking back on this season (just as I am when I see this picture) and wondering "where did the time go?".

YEAH  RYAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment